Greetings from the Lloydminster Border Blades Speed Skating Club!
We are pleased to announce our upcoming AASSA sanctioned short track ability meet scheduled for Saturday, December 1st, 2018 at the Servus Sports Centre, 5202 12th Street, Lloydminster, Alberta.
This will be an ability meet for all ages and we are also offering an active start division that runs just before our lunch break.
The Devin Racz Memorial Relay Race is also happening on December 1st, at the end of the day (please see attached information).
Register by e-mailing Club Summary Sheet to Bill Stephens at:
- by midnight, November 24th, 2018
** ENTRY LIMITED TO FIRST 125 SKATERS **
Entry Fees are:
- $35.00 per skater
- $10 active start not skating in main competition(cradles)
- Payment by club cheque only, payable to the Lloydminster Border Blades.
Schedule (*Subject to change):
- Coaches’ meeting: 7:10 a.m. on Saturday, Room 2
- Warm-ups: 7:30-8:10
- Races start at: 8:30 a.m.
- Active Start (Cradles) skaters will race between approximately 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Please complete the attached entry form and waiver for each of your skaters.
Recommended Hotel: Best Western Plus (attached to Servus Sports Center), 780-875-8884
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact:
- Bill Stephens: 780-808-0805
- Charmaine Stephens: 780 872 3457